Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Website may also contain links to other websites, which are not operated by us, and we have no control over the linked sites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
3. You warrant that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to SunRaj Arts at the time of purchase or earlier. SunRaj Arts is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration.
4. By accepting the Terms or using or transacting on the Website, the user declares and undertakes that he/she is of legal age i.e. 18 years or older and capable of entering into a binding contract.
5. An Artwork made available for sale or rent on the Website may not or may not be in our physical possession and may be physically located anywhere in the world. Our role is confined to that of a platform for the display and sale or rent of Artwork.
6. All Artworks displayed on the Website are supposed to be original and authentic. The artists who are posting their work on this website are solely responsible for any copyright issue raised by any third party.
7. This is a Market Place portal which brings buyers and sellers at one platform. If a buyer wants to buy or take some Artwork on rent, it will be the responsibility of the seller to arrange packaging and transportation of the same.
8. Any duties and taxes if applicable will be on account of the buyer.
9. Once an order is placed on the Website, you are required to make payment for the total price of the Artwork including duties, taxes as well as packing and shipping charges.
10. Payment to the Seller: SunRaj Arts will transfer the money received on behalf of the seller within 2 weeks via online transfer after deducting their fee etc. The Bank details will be asked only when his/her artwork is sold.
11. Price Quotation by the Seller should include packaging and shipment charges.
12. SunRaj Arts shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of the Artwork. SunRaj Arts shall not be liable for any damage to the Artwork in transit due to mishandling by the logistics partner/courier.
13. Insurance, packing and shipping fees associated with the return of the returned piece of Artwork shall be the sole responsibility of the Buyer, and SunRaj Arts shall have no obligation to reimburse the Buyer for such amounts.
14. In no event shall SunRaj Arts be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website, with the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, artworks, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
15. The Buyer hereby indemnifies, defends and holds harmless SunRaj Arts, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from
a. The Buyer’s breach of these Terms and Conditions; or
b. Any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, the Buyer’s use of the Website; or
c. Any claim that any third-party intellectual property right, proprietary information, content or materials provided by the Buyer causes any damage to a third party; or d. Violation of any rights of any third party by the User, including any intellectual property rights.
16. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in New Delhi, India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
17. On SunRaj Arts platform, Artist can rent artwork for a minimum period of three months and in multiples thereof.
At the end of three months, buyer has the option to buy the artwork, continue to rent it for another three months period, exchange it for another artwork , or return it and terminate the contract. But if buyer wants to return in between the contract, paid money will not be refunded.