This article is written by Sunita Rajvanshi
Regular hand washing liquid soap
Acrylic colors & canvas
- Mix a little acrylic color in small quantity with liquid soap (without mixing water in soap); say a ratio of 1: 2.
- Make bubbles, and apply with brush on the canvas (you can make many colors and apply at the same time on the canvas).
- Now immediately put your canvas under the sun, before the bubbles disappear & keep there until it dries.
- Don’t use a blower (hairdryer) for drying as bubbles will disappear with its hot air.
- Your beautiful background is ready.
Rhythm- Mixed media on canvas – 50 x 65 cm ( framed) , Artist- Sunita Rajvanshi